Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,548TL (元6,723) in Hefei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)