Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,723TL (1,573 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)