Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,937TL ($1,630) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)