Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01084 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 328% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,266TL (1,224,092 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)