Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00696 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 326% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,380TL (1,347,198 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)