Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00671 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 305% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,901TL (1,325,855 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)