Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00665 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 363% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,890TL (2,087,811 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bloemfontein costs R 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)