Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 352% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,130TL (2,162,063 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)