Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00662 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 359% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,209TL (2,601,007 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)