Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 315% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,952TL (1,589,717 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)