Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (元6,012) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)