Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.726 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,724TL ($1,211) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)