Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17289 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,192TL (12,680 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (32 minutes ago)