Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,420TL (€826) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)