Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.674 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,387TL (€1,126) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (33 minutes ago)