Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,130TL (15,041,521 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)