Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,153TL (元9,404) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (28 minutes ago)