Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.477 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,189TL (2,837 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (37 minutes ago)