Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.800 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,754TL (1,530 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)