Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.487 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,580TL (NZ$2,646) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)