Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,516TL (€1,343) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)