Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 179% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,919TL (€1,218) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)