Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,614TL (€1,675) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)