Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,801TL (¥113,935) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)