Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42582 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,871TL (13,787 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)