Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.524 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,180TL (C$1,470) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)