Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (3,408 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)