Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 136% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,433TL (4,107 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)