Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01610 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,422TL (150,374 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)