Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.629 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,307TL ($911) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)