Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.065 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,099TL ($763) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (24 minutes ago)