Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 160% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,575TL (₩1,998,052) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)