Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,072TL (₨34,372) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)