Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06109 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,225TL (₨36,418) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)