Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06875 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,547TL (₨37,039) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (35 minutes ago)