Cost of living comparison between Guwahati, India and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05180 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,639TL (₨50,943) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)