Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,955TL (₨34,635) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)