Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06969 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,779TL (₨39,874) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)