Cost of living in Guntur, India vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07431 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,266TL (₨30,499) in Guntur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)