Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (₩840,351) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)