Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,001TL (₩708,739) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)