Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03477 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,764TL (₨79,493) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)