Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,001TL (元3,835) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)