Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,520TL (673 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)