Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,015TL ($746) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)