Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.152 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,675TL (R$ 2,322) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)