Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,524TL (R$ 2,260) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)