Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,661TL (R$ 2,585) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)