Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,496TL (€509) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)