Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (€618) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (26 minutes ago)