Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (€534) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 273,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)