Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,947TL (839 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)