Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (元6,965) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)