Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.784 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (5,357元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)