Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,930TL (元5,535) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)