Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 78% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,993TL (元5,458) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)