Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (元5,792) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)