Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23318 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,925TL (Mex$ 12,543) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)