Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,873TL (Mex$ 16,505) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)