Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16555 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,757TL (Mex$ 10,613) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)