Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,596TL (€1,668) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)