Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 116% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,917TL (€1,269) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (43 minutes ago)