Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 104% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,328TL (€1,156) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)