Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,314TL (€927) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)