Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,164TL ($1,524) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)