Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,743TL (€945) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 4 hours ago)