Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00763 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,186TL (417,633 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)