Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00926 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (420,525 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)