Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.248 TRY / KYD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 280% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,885TL (CI$2,798) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)