Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,918TL (€1,004) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)