Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10531 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,188TL (30,269 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)