Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,585TL (R$ 2,169) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)