Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (R$ 2,405) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)