Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,747TL (R$ 2,440) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (19 minutes ago)