Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41158 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,287TL (12,845 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)