Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43819 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,053TL (9,249 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)