Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,935TL (11,237 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)