Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39878 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,910TL (9,804 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)