Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37951 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,328TL (11,404 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)