Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47249 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (7,482 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (about 1 hour ago)