Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,341TL (2,633 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)