Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05578 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,325TL (₨41,678) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)